See our reviews on Trip Advisor.
The Surf Beach Resort: Property Information & Features
The Surf Beach Resort opened its doors in 2005, and has since welcomed vacationers from all over the world to our superb resort in beautiful Treasure Island, Florida. Guests enjoy comfort, convenience, and privacy at our 30-unit beachfront resort, unlike hotels where guests come by the thousands and are merely just a number. The staff at Surf Beach Resort takes pride in offering guests the ultimate Florida vacation experience with recreation activities right on our property, and in doing so, showing them the relaxing, enjoyable, care-free life we experience here in Treasure Island year-round.
Our property offers something for everyone. For the busy-bodies, we offer beach volleyball, a heated pool, and nearby access to a trolley service so you can explore Treasure Island and the surrounding area. For guests who wish to unwind peacefully, we offer beachside cabana rentals, a heated pool, and an outdoor Jacuzzi in case you wish to warm up when the breeze gets chilly.
Surf Beach Resort Property Features
- 30 Rental Suites, All with a Gulf-View & Private Balcony
- Two-Bedroom/Two-Bathroom Superbly-Decorated Condos
- 24-Hour Check-In and Front Desk Support
- Daily Housekeeping Available Upon Request
- Heated Swimming Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Barbecue with Gas & Charcoal Grills
- Beach Volleyball & Beachside Rental Cabanas
- Trolley With Stops Just a Few Feet Away
- Nearby Recreation Including Waverunners & Parasailing
- Restaurants Within Walking Distance
- 20 Minutes from Tampa Bay Rays Baseball
- 45 Minutes from Raymond James Stadium & the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- 60 Minutes from Busch Gardens & Adventure Island
- 90 Minutes from Disney, Epcot, Seaworld, and Universal Studios